A heritage you can trust
Six decades of experience have taught us that you can’t just keep up with change – you must set the pace. This drives us to innovate and give our customers the best value, without ever compromising on quality. You can be assured that whatever we apply ourselves to: savoury, sweet goods, snacks, or any requirement you desire, we are able to leverage our unique competencies as the flavour house for West Africa with our proud heritage of Freddy Hirsch, a proudly African brand woven into the fabric of taste in Africa.
Regulatory & Certification stance
Freddy Hirsch manufacturing facility operates on implementation of FSMS in line with requirements of FSSC 22000 version 5 with ISO 22000:2018 in view.
- Our plant is Halal Certified by HASDAT, a member of the International Halal Integrity Alliance, IHIA, Malaysia.
- Freddy Hirsch Nigeria is duly registered with the National Administration for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and has registered up to Ten (10) flavor profiles since inception.
- We have been part of the quarterly Mandatory And Conformance Assessment Program (MANCAP) of the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) with impressive feedback from the Organisation hitherto.
- Under the provisions of the Factories Act of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, CAP F1 LFN 2004, Freddy Hirsch Nigeria was licensed to operate as a factory in 2016 with certificate No 000823.
- As a regulatory and safety compliant company, we have had good relationships with the major Regulatory Agencies including LASEPA, FMLP, State and Federal Health and Environmental Ministries, and Ikeja Local Authorities where we operate.